Ok so I think the fact that I’m getting married in 58 days..is finally sinking in!! AH!!
In 8 days, I have bridal shower #2, back home, and Andrew’s bachelor party is here in Des Moines.
In 21 days, I have bridal shower #3, which is also back home.
In 25 days, I have bridal shower #4, with all of my co-workers.
In 28 days, is my bachelorette party! I get to spend a very eventful evening (even though I really have no idea what we’re doing) with a bunch of ladies I love!!
In the meantime,……
I’ve been working on place cards for the reception.
Scheduled manicures for the bridesmaids and myself. :)
In only 58 days, I’m getting married!
I’ve been working on putting the final touches on the wedding slideshow.
I’ve started a list of ALL the different things that need to be done AFTER the big day! (i.e. official name change, tax status change, switch over bank accounts, change beneficiary forms, get a new driver’s license, make changes to insurances, and the list could go on!)
In only 58 days, I’m getting married!
I started the “Wedding Weekend Itinerary”
Andrew starts a new job in a few weeks!
Next week we’re going downtown to apply for our marriage license. (whoohoo!)
Oh..and by the way… in only 58 days, I’m getting married!
No comments:
Post a Comment