Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The love of color!!

We finally have color on the house!! (and I should say in the house too...our cabinets were put in yesterday. Compared to the white textured walls, the dark cabinets add ALOT of color! Hopefully the walls will be painted soon.)

The siding started going on last week. I stopped by a couple of different days to take pictures. Along with the siding, our garage door went in, and the texture went on the walls and ceiling. I could start getting a true feeling as to how big the rooms were! :)







Yesterday Andrew stopped by after work. My goodness how much work can get accomplished in only a matter of days!? The siding is now complete, we now have a driveway, front stoop, and patio, our interior doors are in the process of being put in, our railing install has begun, AND our cabinets were put in!! I have to laugh though because everything is completely locked up tight and so Andrew had to crawl through the egress window to get in the house :)

The start of our railing :)

Our new mission style doors and oil-rubbed bronze hardware.

COLOR and a LOOOONNNGGGG driveway :) Good thing we're getting a snowblower!
 I've decided I'm gonna have to start keeping some things a secret and not post pictures so that it makes you want to come visit once we are in :) So, from now on, you will not be seeing any pictures of the kitchen, since it's my favorite part of the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment