Thursday, October 27, 2011

23 days

23 days from now, I will be spending my morning getting ready for my big day!

I will wake up, (or should I say get out of bed because I probably won't sleep much the night before) put on comfy clothes, have fun blowing up some balloons with helium, head to the church, get my hair done, do my makeup (this will all be done with my wonderful bridesmaids and personal attendants of course), put my dress on, smile for LOTS of pictures, and my dad will walk me down the aisle.

I'm am SOOOO excited!! but yet at the same time, I'm realizing that I will be "leaving" my mom and dad :( [tear] BUT I will be starting a life of ONE with my new husband, which also means, I will be taking on a NEW name!! YAY!

Oh crap, that means I have to think of a whole new blog name!! AH! I had a hard enough time trying to come up with the first one, now how am i supposed to think of a 2ND one!? That's where you all come in! :) Help me think of a new creative "catchy" blog name! :) We have 23 days to think of one so let's go!!! HIT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment