Many of you know that I LOVE photography and lately I have been working on a few projects. I've shown a few people my finished products and they have encouraged me to possibly start a small "business" on the side! I'll post a blog later with a few more details, but for now just wanted to get this out there!! No matter what happens, I will continue to do this for personal items, but I thought it was worth a shot to see if anyone else is interested :)
I'm sure most of you have heard of "alphabet photography", where you take pictures of everyday practical items that look like/resemble letters of the alphabet. Using those pictures, you frame them together to make words. :) I have been working on "collecting" the alphabet ever since I got my brand new camera!! Some of the letters are below :)
I'm not QUITE there yet, but if others ask me to make them one using a letter I don't already have, that will help me photograph the rest of the letters I need.
SO...here's where you come in. Are you interested in one, but don't have the time to put into making one yourself?? I'd be more than happy to help you out! :) They make great presents!!! Obviously there are some stipulations, but I won't go into those unless someone is interested. Just send me a message at kayluann13@hotmail.com and I'd be THRILLED to help you out!! :)
Just a few examples...lots more to come later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment