So, I haven’t posted in awhile. :( Needless to say, life has
been crazy busy lately. Both Andrew and I have been putting in some extra hours
at work and the time that we get away from work, we enjoy just relaxing. PLUS,
we still don’t have WiFi at the house so it’s not very convenient just to pop
on the computer and post.
Anyways, last time I posted, I talked about how we were on
our way to becoming debt free. I’m happy to post that a few weeks ago, we wrote
another check to pay off debt #2 (aka student loan #1 and only one more student
loan to go)! We are so thrilled to free up some more money that we can apply to
the other debt remaining. As Dave would call it, making our “snowball” grow
quickly!
I was able to sit down over the weekend and do some quick
number crunching. Since the wedding (about 5 months), Andrew and I have gotten
rid of OVER $12,000 worth of debt! That’s almost $2,500 per month, which to me,
is CRAZY! God has blessed us in ABUNDANCE. He has provided us with above and
beyond what we need. As long as His and
our plans match, and continue the way they have been going, by the end of this
week, that $12,000 number should be closer to the $15,000 mark :) Which again, doesn’t
seem possible!
Andrew and I weren’t so sure about this at the beginning,
but we have made some huge leaps and bounds and we are so happy that we have.
Our goal date of becoming debt free (besides the house) is getting closer and
closer AND becoming more and more a reality! :)
“Live like no one else, so that later you can live like no
one else!”
No comments:
Post a Comment