Thursday, September 20, 2012

Virtual House Tour

Ok, so I know everyone is anxious to see more pictures. :)  Andrew and I have been out at the house every night this week it seems like, because like I said in the previous post, they are moving SO fast. Framing is now completed, the shingles are on, the windows are in, the plumbing is almost complete, the electrical is in process, and the septic system is in. Tonight we have our pre-drywall walk through to make sure everything is correct before they do insulation and drywall. Then it's time for paint and trim and cabinets and then MOVE IN!! So excited. The end is in site now. :)

Enjoy the tour lol

Standing in the driveway. Shingles are on. :)
Walking in from the garage...
...to your right will be a door that leads in to the mud room. Slop sink for Andrew and stack-able Washer and Dryer for me! :)
Then you will walk into the kitchen with an island...
Around the corner from the mud room will be the fridge and a HUGE walk-in pantry!
Looking from the kitchen (technically I'm standing in the dining room by the sliding doors) - the Great room, with a tray ceiling. Also you can see the staircase that will be open railing instead of a half wall! Makes it look SO open!
Standing in the doorway of the Master. Go around the corner, and its our Master bath.
I'm standing where the double vanity will be going in.
And on the other side of the Master bath, is the Master walk-in closet.
On the other side of the stairs is the 2nd bath. (i'm standing in the hallway that leads down to the other 2 bedrooms.
Bedroom #2 which is on the other side of the Master closet.

Bedroom #3 which is next to the 2nd bath.

Standing in the great room looking past the stairway into the foyer/front door. You can't see it on here, but we will have a small built in nook/bench close by the front door.


I'll leave the basement for another time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment