Why does everything have to cost money?? Who ever invented money??
92% of us would rather be rich than find the love of our lives.
Money (or the lack thereof) is the biggest stress inducer in the lives of Americans.
The LOVE of money is the root of all evil!
Today's leading causes for problems in a marriage is, can you guess??? MONEY!!
Today has been one of those days. Money this. Money that. I was even in tears at one point. Referring back to one of my previous posts, planning a wedding costs a LOT of money. Money to rent a venue, money for catering, money for a cake, money for a dress, money for decorations, money for rings, money for soloists. This list could go on forever.
I just have to remember what Pastor said a couple weeks ago. No matter how much you spend, ultimately only one thing matters, and that is at the end of the day, you are married to your best friend and starting a future with the one you love! :) Which reminds me of the good old Beatles song:
I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
'Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love!!
We talked about riches in small group last night! I have realized that if Christ would come 2maro then the table or rug or anything I buy today isnt going to matter at all....when I am tempted to buy I think on this and it helps me not buy :)
ReplyDelete